an explanation is in order

right, so i'm gonna go ahead and blame my lack of writing (as if anyone cares) on having to read and write a good bit for a couple of my classes. basically these two classes boil down to a critical (read: foucauldian) look at hiv/aids and healthcare discourses, respectively. anyways, to rectify this disappointing dearth of reading material (i'm just being an ass: ignore me), i've posted those two research proposals i've been working on the last week or so. i think they're good enough to stand on their own, at least as presenting an argument and working as an introduction to something that will (hopefully) include some actual evidence rather than relying simply on my poorly-documented claims. ah, the demands of the academic discourse. right, so, please read, and let me know of any insights/criticisms you (all two of you reading this) might have.

Comments

0 Responses to "an explanation is in order"